"The want of plenty distracted you "

[Al-Quran; Sura Al-Kautsar]



So, which road should I choose now?

[Embark on the PhD train or disembark from the study train altogether]

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Double Chocolate Brownies

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Are you a fan of chocolate?
I bet we all are! :party
But I have a friend who does not like chocolate. 
[Except for Kek Batik, when I asked why, she give me the reason because it was made by using Milo not that chocolate - chocolate. Huhhh? So, what makes the different? Yes, please ask this question to her by yourself, AGAIN...]
Well you might say, "Are you kidding me or what...she doesn't like chocolate?"
What a surprise huh?! :Brow
When I learn about her 'weird' eating habit, I was shocked too.
At first, I thought she was just bluffing. 
Who DOES NOT like chocolate in this world?????!
Toiiiiingggg  :i

But one day when I offered her my Cadbury chocolate, she said, 
" Oh mOmO, you still don't really know me huh, my friend?"
Dussshhhhhhh ! dush! dush!
Ouch! What a killer statement.
Cause we were in the same faculty,same halaqah group during our studies and enroll in the same classes [well almost all...]
Suppose I know a lot about her, am I not?
Huhu ~ ~ Gomenasai-ne, I really thought you were joking about not liking it... :P

Well, here is a gift for the chocolate lover.
I made this recipe and it work gorgeously!
Not hard at all, it was very simple..
And the taste...the taste was very GOOD! :o

This type of brownies will give you the feeling of chewiness when you eat them.
There are many types of brownies; some of them are lighter in color, darker, marble-look and etc.
Just choose the one that you favor and prefer the most. :L

Wait until it is lukewarm

Before cutting into chunks

Full feature - close up

After cutting

To get a nice shape, it is better to cut into big chunks.
Or else it will easily break into small pieces

From the plan view...

I got this recipe from Martha Stewart show.
I've tried other brownies recipe [from books and internet] but I found this one is easy and delicious!
You may reduce the amount of sweets if you're concern about your sugar level.
And I did that too, concerning about my dad's condition.
And guess what?
IT STILL TASTE YUMMY TOO!  
:party

p/s: you may alter any recipe according to your health/diet plan. it is a good exercise to a good and healthier lifestyle... oh by the way, all the apples in the kitchen were made into juice during the breaking fast just now. no apple strudels for the time being....


3 Roads Chosen:

unie said...

hmm milah, ni sure entry dh basi kan? tp terliur la pulak tgk brownies ni! dh lama yong x buat brownies.. yum yummm

mOmO said...

Lorr, dah terang2 ditulis dalam past tense.
Jadi memang la dah basi dah kek tu sekarang [kalau ada lagi]

;p

unie said...

masa komen i x baca entry, tgk gambo je dh drool pepagi. hmm nak cari la buat lunch treat :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

"where are you going? where are you going?
NORTH? SOUTH? EAST? or the WEST?
where are you heading? where are you heading?
TURN TO ALLAH is the best!
coz He is there wherever you are...
so turn....turn, turn to Allah
Allahu Allahu, jallaa jallaluhu"