(Sorry la lambat.. Mesti dah tak semangat nak mencuba kan..? Hehe)
1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup sugar
1 tb baking powder
1/3 cup butter or margerin
1 cup milk
16 OREO choc sandwich cookies (coarsely chopped) ~But I grind them, 16 cookies is equivalent to 1 packet.
50g white choc chopped (If you don't add this white choc, you may need to add a little bit more sugar)
50g dark choc chopped
- Mix flour, sugar and baking powder in medium bowl.
- Cut in the butter until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Blend in milk and egg in a small bowl. Stir into flour mixture.
- Gently stir in chopped cookies and chopped white and dark choc.
- Spoon batter into greased or paper lined muffin trays. Sprinkle with more chopped choc.
Bake for 15-20 min or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool in pan or wire rack for 5 mins. Remove from pan, cool slightly.
(Preheat oven at 170'c)
p/s: I got this recipe from the internet, but I forgot the URL. So, credits to the person who shared the recipe to the world wide web!