"The want of plenty distracted you "

[Al-Quran; Sura Al-Kautsar]



So, which road should I choose now?

[Embark on the PhD train or disembark from the study train altogether]

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Ooohhh Blueberry...

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm thinking of making blueberry yogurt muffin, but there are no blueberries at home, so I ask my dad to buy the blueberries for me since he wants to go to the supermarket...

Dad: Blueberry?? For what? (dgn nada terkejut)
Me: I wanna make muffin...
Dad: Humm? mappin'? what mappin'?
Me: Alaaa.. muffin...muffin.. blueberry muffin....(confuse with myself, dunno how to explain more...)
Dad: Ohhhhhhh.... I thought you want me to buy that blueberry...
Me: What blueberry?
Dad: (He makes action like handling a blueberry hp)
Me: Lorrrr... ke situ pulak ayah ni..(dlm hati, hi-tech minded sungguh ayah aku ni.. kalah anak dia...)





-Gonna take more than a fist to enlighten an ignorant man-

3 Roads Chosen:

Anisah Shamilah MS said...

alang2 buy 2-2 sekali la akk..
:P
hehehe

mOmO said...

tu la kn... nak kena bg hint byk2 la pasni... kekekekekeke ;p

unie said...

kalu yg dlm tin nak beli bebanyak pun xpe cik kak. kalu yg tersimpan rapi dlm kotak mau rabak poket :P apa kata u pressie kat i tawon dpn ~ngee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

"where are you going? where are you going?
NORTH? SOUTH? EAST? or the WEST?
where are you heading? where are you heading?
TURN TO ALLAH is the best!
coz He is there wherever you are...
so turn....turn, turn to Allah
Allahu Allahu, jallaa jallaluhu"